1. What is an assignment?
1. What is an assignment?
1. Is the original Agreement of Purchase and Sale assignable?
2. Are there any restrictions on marketing the Assignment? • MLS® , Exclusive, or Privately
3. The Builder may require the Assignor and Assignee to sign the Builder’s consent form or the Builder’s Assignment Agreement. • The Assignee may be required to prove that they can obtain a mortgage.
4. The Assignor usually agrees to obtain Builder consent and pay consent fee (may be the Assignee).
1. The key is to buy small when buying for investment. Smaller unites are easier to sell or rent out and there is less exposure to market fluctuations. For instance, it is better to buy two 500 square foot units comparing to buy one 1000 square foot.
2. Parking isn’t worth the money from an investor’s perspective as it is selling as high as $40,000. So my recommendation is to buy near or on transportation lines.
Fit Small Business has partnerships with some of the companies featured in this article. When you click on links to those sites, we make money. These partnerships help support our site so we can keep bringing you the best answers to your questions.
Thinking of moving? Before you pack up your entire life and relocate to a new property, it’s important to understand if you are moving for the right reasons. Make sure you are moving to a new home that will better suit your needs and lifestyle, and one that will make a significant positive change for the road ahead.
Read through the following key reasons to move, to get a better sense of why moving now might be the right choice for you.
You are probably among the thousands of people who have picked up and moved to a new home at some point in your life. If this is your first move, expect a very exciting and time consuming process ahead. These tips are designed to help you avoid some common moving mistakes to ensure your move is hassle free.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.